I have a NCCCO card, how do I get licensed in West Virginia?
- Completed Class A Application
- Submit a copy of NCCCO card
- Copies of written and practical test scores from NCCCO
- Copy of current physical
- $75.00 check or money order
***Send all of the above to the West Virginia Division of Labor.
I received a letter from your office stating that my 5 year recertification is due. What do I submit to renew my card?
Class A: Recertification test scores from NCCCO, copy of new NCCCO card and current physical.
Class B: Copy of training certificate and copy of current physical.
Can this information be faxed? Yes, fax to (304)558-5174.
What number do I call to schedule testing with NCCCO? (727)449-8525
I have a Class B Crane Operator Certification, who do I call for my 5 year recertification training classes?
- Crane Edge/Charles Cremeans: cell# (304)993-2235, office# (304)925-2483 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swope Construction/Larry McClintok (304)325-8146
Can I pay my $75.00 renewal fee online? Yes.
Is there a late fee? Yes. If a renewal application is received or postmarked more than 15 days after the certification's expiration date, the applicant shall pay, in addition to the annual renewal fee, a late fee of $25.00.