West Virginia Division of Labor


West Virginia Division of Labor Manufactured Housing

small logo
Home > Manufactured Housing>Dealer

Manufactured Housing Dealer

Each person desiring to engage in business as a Dealer/Distributor for manufactured housing in WV must first be licensed by the West Virginia Contractor Licensing Board with the Manufactured Home Installation classification and shall apply to the WV Manufactured Housing Construction and Safety Standard Board for a Dealer/Distributor license. A Dealer/Distributor is required to maintain one license for each location engaged in business in WV.

Application is made on the “Dealer/Distributor license application form” available from the WV Division of Labor or may be downloaded from this site in the forms section.

Each Manufactured Housing Dealer must generate a contract with every consumer that lists the installation steps, specifying each party’s installation obligations (ref. 42 CSR 19 §10B.3. - §10B.8.)

About Us | Website/Technical| Questions about Labor | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Site Map | ©2009 WV Division of Labor