West Virginia Division of Labor


West Virginia Division of Labor Manufactured Housing

small logo
Home > Manufactured Housing>Manufacturer


Each person desiring to engage in business as a Manufacturer of manufactured housing in WV, shall apply to the WV Manufactured Housing Construction and Safety Standards Board for a license. A Manufacturer is required to maintain one license for each plant location engaged in business in WV. Application is made on the “Manufacturer license application form” available from the WV Division of Labor or may be downloaded from this site in the forms section.




About Us | Website/Technical| Questions about Labor | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Site Map | ©2009 WV Division of Labor