West Virginia Division of Labor


West Virginia Division of Labor Weights and Measures

small logo
Home >Weights & Measures > Forms

Weights and Measures Forms

Laboratory Charges
Complete Listing of costs for laboratory calibrations.
Active Service Agency Listing
Contains list of all active service agencies.
Service Agency Information Contains information for service agencies.

Serviceman Application (PDF)

Serviceman Application (Excel)

Application for Serviceman.

Form 301b (PDF)

Form 301b (Excel)

Placed in service report. This form is used by registered service agents to place new or repaired weighing or measuring devices into commercial service prior to inspection by Weights & Measures inspectors.
Application for closing out damaged goods or defunct business
This form is used to apply for a closing out (etc.) license from the Weights and Measures section.
Bond Form This form is used to register the bonding information which is required for any closing out sale, or defunct business sale.
Going Out of Business (GOB) Closing Out Sales Guidelines for obtaining a license for a regulated sale.

Bedding & Upholstry (PDF)

Bedding & Upholstry (Excel)

Application for Bedding License
Feedback Survey Give us feedback from your experience.
Request for Inspection Inspection Request form--Tel# (304) 722-0602



About Us | Website/Technical| Questions about Labor | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Site Map | ©2009 WV Division of Labor